- Privacy Data collection on our website Who is responsible for data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Their contact information can be found in the Imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data? Your data is collected in part by you providing it to us. This can include data that you enter into a contact form. Other data is automatically collected when you visit the website through our IT systems. This is primarily technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page visit). The collection of this data is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for? Some of the data is collected to ensure a smooth provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
- Erik Gaebler Frazione Morinesio 38 I-12020 Stroppo (CN) E-Mail: email@example.com
- The responsible party is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.). You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. This can be done by simply sending an informal message by email to us. The legality of data processing that has been carried out before the withdrawal remains unaffected by the withdrawal. If there are any breaches of data protection laws, the affected person has the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the state in which our company has its registered office. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html. You have the right to receive the data we process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in a common, machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another controller. If you request direct data transfer to another controller, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
- This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content such as orders or requests that you send to us as website operators. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” in the address bar of your browser, which changes to “https://”, and by the lock symbol in your browser line. When SSL or TLS encryption is active, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- In accordance with applicable laws, you have the right to receive information free of charge about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients, and the purpose of data processing, as well as the right to correct, block, or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address provided in the imprint for this and for any other questions about personal data.
- We object to the use of contact data published in accordance with the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the case of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails.
- On our website, the provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. This includes: browser type and version, used operating system, referrer URL, hostname of the accessing computer, time of the server request, IP address. These data will not be combined with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Contact Form If you send us requests via the contact form, your information from the request form, including the contact information you provided there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the request and for follow-up questions. We do not disclose this data without your consent. The processing of the data entered into the contact form is therefore based solely on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. A simple message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage, or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
- Social media
Browser Plugin You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This website uses the WP Statistics plugin. This allows reports to be created that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of website visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising by Google and visitor data from third parties. This data cannot be attributed to a specific person. You can deactivate this feature at any time via the display settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as outlined in the “Opposition to data collection” section.
- Plugins and Tools
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. If personal data (such as name, address or email address) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published as part of the legal notice obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails.
Our pages use plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “like button” (“Gefällt mir”) on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. If you visit our pages, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server will be established via the plugin. Facebook will receive the information that you have visited our site with your IP address.”
If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.”
+49 (0)1523 7929 666
+39 370 378 4836
Frazione Morinesio 38
I-12020 Stroppo (CN)